Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 September, 2017

Transitional Fall Tablescape

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Transitional Fall TablescapeFall is almost officially here but, to be honest, sweltering temperatures are still very much the norm here in Georgia. It's that in-between time when many of you are not quite ready to go full-blown pumpkins and are still enjoying the last days of summer. So I have a tablescape that manages to walk that line between both seasons with a pretty nod to both...my transitional fall tablescape!


CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Transitional Fall TablescapeThere are stylized birds and flowers for you summer lovers and shades of terracotta that hint at fall for the lovers of autumn. Throw in bits of charcoal and turquoise and you have the perfect combination for transitioning between seasons! And...it's all brought to you by my partners at Heritage Lace!

I've set the table with placemats from the Happy Day collection and topped off the plates with tea towels to serve as generous, over-sized napkins. Don't you love those flowers?

At each place is a little pumpkin that I painted to match and then distressed to gently hint that fall is just around the corner!

I've also used tea towels from the Crochet Envy collection to complete the tablescape...one with a realistic crochet print in several colors...

...and one in turquoise to match the pumpkin!

At each place, I have added a little hobnail dish in turquoise topped by a large wooden acorn and fall leaves.

And serving as the center piece are several items from their Modé Crochet collection in sea spray. You may remember that I first introduced you to this collection in navy in my SUMMERY COUNTRY TABLESCAPE IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE.

I have folded the large round looped basket to allow more of my pumpkin to peek out and added a bit of faux bittersweet as a nod to the colors in the tea towel and placemat.

There's also a wonderful wine bottle wrap to match...

...and a small rectangular basket that I have filled with baby boo pumpkins and fall leaves. I love how versatile these crocheted baskets are...and they are completely washable so fill them with whatever you love!

And here's a final look. I think it's just the perfect way to transition from summer to fall with just a few hints at the coming season while still enjoying those last days of summer weather!

And be sure to stay tuned because I've finally started my fall decorating and I'll be sharing it soon!

The products mentioned were provided for me to review by Heritage Lace but all opinions are my own.

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Debbie, what a lovely tablescape! The crochet print tea towels are so pretty! Thank you for sharing. Happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this looks lovely! I do think the colors are a perfect transition! You make me want to get some pumpkins and paint them! I look forward to your fall decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a beautiful table! I love the tea towels and color combination. Perfect for a fall transition. Bravo!
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness the colors and crochet items are great Love your table thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun and pretty idea for Fall, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and I am always a sucker for crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful soft shade of blue! The muted palette is great for this time of year and the crocheted items add texture and whimsy. Beautiful styling Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie