Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

31 July, 2017

The Scoop #286

 Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I am excited because it's my turn to host! I am sharing my SUMMERY FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE starring my favorites...fresh peaches straight from the farm stand! Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us! The little grands are headed back to school next week and summer is essentially over here. Can you believe it? It's been so hot and humid that I find myself dreaming of cooler days ahead. I must not be alone because I see that mums are showing up in the garden shops and fall décor is appearing in the stores. Too soon?

I'm not ready for full blown pumpkins around the house just yet. So I am sharing  MY SECRET FOR TRANSITIONING INTO FALL using a much more subtle approach with apples! They just say fall to me! I am including some ways to add a little hint of it to make us fall lovers happy and not offend those who are fans of summer! You can check them out HERE.

Now here is what your hosts are sharing this week!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
A LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOPPING SPREE || POTTERY BARN INSPIRED CHALKBOARD TILE PLACE CARDS ||  FRENCHY AGED PAPER CANDLE WRAPS




And now...here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week!

 A SUNNY SUMMERY TABLE from Rosemary & Thyme


 BLACK, WHITE & FRENCH POWDER ROOM MAKEOVER from So Much Better with Age




GRILLED CAPRESE SANDWICH WITH AVOCADO from A Sprinkle of Joy 


AGING GALVANIZED METAL from Refresh Restyle

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, thanks so much for hosting each week and I am so excited that My Summer Garden is featured! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this week! Nothing says summer like peaches and your fresh peach centerpiece is beautiful.
    Michelle
    Thistle Key Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie